Vanguard MK-1 Structural Fire Fighting Gloves
The Vanguard Safety Wear MK-1model is a gauntlet style wing thumb structural firefighting glove.
- Features:Sculpted Finger Tipconstruction for enhanced tactility/dexterity
- The thumb crotchis reinforced with cowhide suede leather to reduce wear.
- Palm layersare sewn down together to enhance grip.
- The glove is stitched entirely with 100% Kevlar thread
- Protection:First structural glove double lined with 100% Kevlar Knit for premium thermal, cut & puncture defense
- Additional Kevlar-reinforced back repels radiant heat Leather reinforced fingertips, sidewalls, & thumb crotch NFPA 1971 compliant polyurethane moisture barrier
- Performance:Multi-Layer knit construction with Goatskin Palm provides superior flexibility, grip, and dexterity. performance.
- Exclusive deign taper fingertips provide best in class tactility performance.
- DurabilityPremium Sued Leather with 100% Kevlar construction includes maximum durability inner liner and thread. No exposed palm seams reduces wear and tear
- Reinforced thumb crotch strengthen high wear area