- Phenix Fire Helmet Parts and Accessories
- ESS Firepro 1971 FS with long strap
ESS Firepro 1971 FS with long strap
With low-profile frames and anti-fog lenses, ESS FirePro-1971™ structural firefighting goggles are the most advanced on the market. This goggle series is compliant with NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, including the 5-minute, 500°F oven test. It is also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1?2015, and is considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All components of ESS FirePro-1971™ goggles are heat and flame resistant.
The FirePro-1971 FS™ model features a one-piece, wrap-around strap that easily secures to any helmet with Velcro® tabs. This system keeps the goggle on hand at all times, with the flexibility of quickly removing them if needed.
This configuration is recommended for use without face shields.
- Patented ESS Speed-Clip™ strap system makes adjusting the tension of FirePro™ goggle straps quick and easy, even with gloves on.
- ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap minimizes helmet interference and maximizes peripheral vision.
- Full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system further minimize lens fogging while filtering airborne particles, dust, and debris.
- Lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection and distortion-free optical clarity.
- A prescription eyewear solution is available for ESS FirePro™ goggles: the ESS U-Rx™ Insert. This prescription carrier is cross-compatible with ESS Cross-Series™ and ICE™ Eyeshields, providing an Rx solution that can be used across numerous ESS eye pro platforms:
We Pay Shipping